Sidor

torsdag 8 november 2012

Messerschmitt Me Bf 110 E-1 1/72

This became my first plane model in many years, when my passion was reignited. The Me-110 from Revell was fun to build. I recommend to do a bit of research on the camo; find pictures from different angles. It does make a difference in the end, making the model more realistic
 Here I've glued together the fuselage and wings. Small adjustments were required, but nothing major.  Keep rubber bands and clothespins near at hand when gluing.

Think through how it's put together and how you're going to be able to paint certain details.
Here, I've painted on the camo
Color Chart
I use Humbrol Enamel Paint.
A = 30
B = 86
C = 65
D = 91
E = 24
F = 62
G = 101
H = 60
I = 56
J = 118
L = 79
M = 85
N = 61
O = 140
P = 33
Clear matt varnish = 49
Here we have the finished plane. Varnishing the plane brings a more realistic feel to it, the shiny decals and their edges blends into the paint work. The directions were good and the model kit was of good quality. For more information about the plane click here.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar